- Lifetime LIVE Traffic With Smartphone (Data charges apply)
- Lifetime Map Updates – North America Maps included –Europe & Australia Editions Also Available
- 3D City Maps-Maps Are Interactive (Zoom by Pinching)
- Map Share For The Latest Info
- Touchscreen 6 inches (Capacitive)
- IQ Routes + Advanced Lane Guidance
- Save Time Using Tap & Go Function
- My Places Customization
- Millions of Points Of Interests + Quick Search Options
- Unified POIs + Address
Check Out The Device Go 600…
High points of the products:
- Unified search options given in a fantastic redesigned menu
- Lifetime map updates along with traffic information
- Users are provided with relevant speed warnings when approaching heavy congested areas (hugely helpful)
What you may not approve:
- Users may have to pay extra for local services and detailed weather reports
- Subscription based speed camera updates
- Price is higher compared to other series, especially TomTom GO versions
TomTom Go 600 is a state of the art satellite based navigation system equipped with a 6 inch capacitive touch screen. The most exciting feature is the new jam detection service called TomTom Traffic (old name – TomTom HD Traffic). The navigator comes preloaded with several maps including North America, Mexico, Europe and Australia. (Maps may vary as per place of sale). Free lifetime traffic and map updates is an added luxury but the some may find the price tag to be a bit too high.
If you are buying any TomTom navigator with the title “LIVE”, the new traffic services will automatically be available but the significant point about GO 600 is that it is the first one in this service for the company.Click here for the product site…
More About Go 600
The navigator offers Live services but there are some requirements here. You got to have a smartphone and that too with data connection. What happens next is that you covert the phone in a “hotspot” and basically connect the device to it for allowing seamless internet connection. Therefore, make sure that you have a great data plan that supports your needs.
Another important point is that the network via which you are connecting the device must allow the tethering function. The good thing we found is that traffic incidents were accurately described with causes and the approximate amount of delays they are likely to bring forward.
A warning though!
Don’t approach jams with too high speeds. The gps screen provides detailed information about jams and other enclosure for drivers to take proper judgments. Things have certainly improved here because in earlier versions sometimes closures were depicted as no congestion points.
The Good thing
Estimating the overall travel time has certainly been made easier via Predictive Flow Feed. As always with TomTom, the accuracy of data is never a question the company uses data from millions of vehicles and in any case is miles ahead of competing firms. Several users were impressed with this feature and what’s more, it has been made cost effective without any kind of mandatory subscription. The estimated data expense runs in just a few MBs.Find out the latest price of TomTom Go 600…
Points approved by customers:
- The 6 inch touchscreen is great to look at and getting details out of it seems relatively easier. It seems you are always aware about what is going on ahead. It feels really safe when you take in this guide while driving.
- The fact that maps are interactive helps a lot when you suddenly want to know something about a place. Just zoom the area on screen and you have everything instantly.
- Lifetime traffic is always irresistible and that too coming in from a quality manufacturer with reliability of data.